It may be very easy for you all to take a capsule of vitamin when the weather is cold, but make sure you eat a bowl of vitamin is much more delicious!
Now I’ll tell you the actual ingredients of the salad is often celery stalks thrown away. However, celery stalks do not stop counting. Rich in vitamin K, calcium and magnesium, these stalks are also very low in calories. I’m sure you’ve guessed it’s liver-friendly and vitamin C storage. The only thing to keep in mind before consuming, just two days after purchase of the stalks will lose their vitamin values.
This delicious salad recipe can be served with grilled meat or a plate of dried legumes.
FOR HOW MANY PERSON
for 2 person
Ingredients for Celery Stalk Salad Recipe
- 1medium pickled beet
- 1 bunch of celery stalk
- 1medium shortbread radish
- 1/2freshly squeezed
- lemon juice
- 1freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoonsumac (if desired)
The Tip of the Celery Stalk Salad Recipe
Beet; You can use it as pickles, boiled or raw. Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of beets in boiling water. Be careful not to pierce during scalding to avoid discolouring.
How to Make Celery Stalk Salad Recipe?
- Wash the celery stalks with their leaves in plenty of water and then dry. Gently peel the cookie peat crust.
- Cut the stalks of celery with beetroot pickles, radishes and leaves and cut into sizes that are compatible with each other and put in a salad bowl.
- To prepare the sauce of the salad; Mix freshly squeezed lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix the sauce you prepared after hovering over the salad and consume it in the cold weather.