Chicken salad with pesto sauce seems to be absent in the recipe, but most spinach is available, but you can’t just eat it. In the spring of his youth, the spinach leaves extracted individually meet the boiled chicken meat. Cherry tomatoes, cubes of cucumber, tulum cheese and roasted red pepper pickles join this flavor. Pesto sauce, which suits many recipes from chicken to pasta, prepares in advance in reasonable proportions and gives taste to the salad. Appetites are opened, a flavor of the past dishes saying salads shakes the throne of the main courses.
What would you like to see in this recipe with a different chicken salad? Would you like to use boiled vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli? We can even make small changes to the recipe if you like
FOR HOW MANY PERSON
for 2 person
Ingredients for Chicken Salad Recipe with Pesto Sauce
- 300 grams of boiled chicken breast
- 100 grams of fresh spinach leaves
- 50 grams of tulum cheese
- 10 cherry tomatoes 1 medium medium cucumber
- 1 pickled roasted red pepper
For the sauce:
- 1/2 large bunch ofbasil
- 40 grams of parmesan cheese
- 25 grams of pine nuts
- 1/2 tea glass ofolive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/5 teaspoon ofsalt
How to Make Chicken Salad with Pesto Sauce Recipe
1. To prepare pesto sauce; leaves of basil one by one in plenty of water to wash and dry with the help of paper towels. If possible, finely chop with a porcelain or bamboo knife to avoid darkening quickly.
2. Pine nuts in the recipe in order to gain a slight crispy; sauté briefly in a lean pan.
3. Peel the garlic in a marble mortar with the addition of a small amount of salt.
4. Continue to pound the garlic in the mortar, where you add pine nuts and chopped basil leaves.
5. Continue mixing with the addition of parmesan cheese grated with the thin side of the grater and olive oil added gradually. Consistency means your sauce is ready.
6. For salad preparation; Carefully dry the fresh spinach leaves you washed in plenty of water. Dissect the pre-boiled chicken breast from which you remove the skin and bone parts.
7. Cut the cheese overalls into small cubes. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Finely chop the roasted pickled peppers. Cut the cucumber to match the cheese cubes.
8. Put all the salad ingredients you have cut into a deep salad bowl with fresh spinach leaves. Mix with pesto sauce and share with your loved ones without waiting.
Tip of the Chicken Salad Recipe with Pesto Sauce
Pesto sauce can be prepared in more proportion and kept in clean and tightly closed glass jars and in suitable environment. use raw cashew or walnut kernels that are fried in a lean pan.
Pesto Sauce Chicken Salad Service Description of Proposal
You can also serve the salad with the basic ingredients and garnish with the greens you desire.