Purslane is perhaps the most beautiful of wonderful, healthy, yummy and delicious herbs that surround us in the spring. The origins of this super vegetable, which is based on the Middle East and India, have many benefits. It contains a very high percentage of Omega 3 fatty acids in iron, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and other green leafy vegetables, and it has the power to repel all diseases and prepare you for the renewed season.
The most useful way of eating purslane, of course, is to consume it raw and we have a great recipe for it. You will be amazed by the combination of green lentil and purslane, and you will be immersed in this flavor that is carried to the top with garlic and yogurt. Come on, to the kitchen. Enjoy your meal.
FOR HOW MANY PERSON
for 4 people
Ingredients for Lentil Purslane Salad Recipe
- 1 vineyardpurslane
- 1 tea cup of green lentils
- 1 cupyogurt
- 3 tablespoonsolive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 wiping teaspoon ofsalt
Purslane Salad Lentil Tricks of Recipes
Do not add oil and salt until the service stage so that they do not lose their liveliness after chopping and preparing purslane.
How to Make Recipe with Lentil Semizotu Salad
- Wash the lentils and put in a saucepan and add enough water to cross them. Open the bottom of the hob and leave to cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Wash the purslane gently, chop it slowly and place in a serving bowl. Filter the cooked lentils, wash them with cold water and then put them on top of the purslane.
- Grate the garlic and spread the olive oil over them.
- Add the yogurt and add the salt and mix well and serve.