Indispensable for those who want to lose weight, all the tables are revealed, sometimes the empty corner of the plate is complementary salad. Even though some of us claim that it does not feed, it is actually both satisfying and nutritious. Sometimes we don’t give it the value it deserves, but it has nutritional values that lead to healthy eating.
Although the first class comes to mind when we say salad, we can make salads with almost any ingredients. What you put in the name of the taste is also different … Chickpea plays the leading role in this recipe. The chickpea salad, which is very rich in protein, also contains fiber, phosphorus, iron and zinc, gives us the opportunity to have a satisfying and nutritious meal. You can consume this hearty salad with pomegranate sour taste which is unbearable in summer and you can feel full and light all day long. Enjoy your meal already!
for how many person
for 2 person
Ingredients for Pomegranate Sour Chickpea Salad Recipe
- 250 grams of boiled chickpeas
- 10 cherry tomatoes(cut in half)
- 2 cucumbers(cut into cubes)
- 1/2 vineyarddill(minced)
- 1/2 vineyardfresh mint(chopped)
- 1/2 vineyardspring onion(finely cut)
- ½ tea glass of olive oil
- ½ piece of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt (can be increased and reduced )
Pomegranate Sour Chickpea Salad Recipe
If the chickpea meets the salad in a pre-boiled and cooled form, it will ensure that the other ingredients remain fresh. If you prefer to eat lukewarm salad you can put chickpeas last and serve instantly.
How to Make Pomegranate Sour Chickpea Salad Recipe?
1. Boil the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and all the greens in a bowl and mix the ingredients together without crushing.
2. In a separate bowl, add olive oil, lemon juice and pomegranate sour salt and whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Add the sauce to the salad and mix. 4. Divide into bowls and serve.