Fruit Salad Recipe At least it’s a healthy dessert if you know what you’re eating. Vegetables, such as fruits and vegetables that have a certain amount of energy and sugar value, need to consume not to play bye. For example, the energy value of half a banana is equivalent to one apple. It is best to adjust the sauce of the fruit salad, taking into account all that you have read. For healthy weight loss with salad
Ingredients for Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2medium sized kiwi fruit
- 1large orange
- 1medium pomegranate
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cupfreshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ofpowdered sugar
- 1 teaspoonvanilla extract
How to Make Fruit Salad Recipe?
- Cut the peeled kiwi into large pieces.
- After washing in plenty of water, peel off the orange peels. After cleaning the white parts, chop them to match the kiwifruits.
- Extract the pomegranate you cut in half with the help of a spoon. Clean the white parts one by one.
- Blend the sliced and extracted fruits in a bowl with lemon juice to avoid darkening.
- For the sauce of the salad; freshly squeezed orange juice, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl, then mix with the fruits.
- Serve the fruit salad you share in the service bowls with dried almonds such as fish, almonds and powdered nuts.
Fruit Salad Recipe Service Suggestion
Instead of powdered sugar in the sauce of fruit salad, you can use a sweetener such as molasses or honey.